Sennheiser RS 120-W On-Ear Wireless Headphones for crystal-clear TV Listening with 3 Sound Modes, lightweight design with easy volume control, 60m range and convenient combo transmitter/charger
- High-quality Sennheiser sound: Enhance your TV listening with crystal-clear, detailed, well-balanced stereo sound.
- Sound modes: Three listening profiles - Speech, Music, Neutral - to adjust the sound to your preference for TV, music, podcasts, and streaming video.
- Easy volume control: Ergonomic control dial directly on the headphones offers intuitive volume adjustment.
- Exceptional comfort: Lightweight on-ear headphones with low headband pressure for optimal wearing comfort during long TV sessions.
- Long battery life: Up to 20 hours playback from the rechargeable AAA batteries.
- Up to 60m range: Digital wireless transmission ensures no analog static for listening freedom around the home.
- Combination transmitter/charging dock: Easy connection to TVs via RCA or 3.5mm plugs while providing a convenient charging station for the headphones.
- Broadcast transmission: Enables several receivers to be used with one transmitter for shared viewing experiences.
EXCELLENT SOUND SEPARATION FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE A HARD TIME HEARING VOICES OVER BACKGROUND NOISES WHEN WATCHING TELEVISION.
Auspacken, anschliessen, fertig. Läuft sofort ohne Probleme. Super Klang. Keine Verzögerung der Sprachausgabe. Leichtes Traggefühl. Bin mit meinem Kauf sehr zufrieden
I do like the headset except trying to get rid of the echo I GET if the volume is up on TV for others to hear. ONLY WAY TO GET AROUND this is turn the volume down on the TV or turn up the volume on the headset. Either way not is a good fix. Will update the rating if I can at a later date. The reason for the headset is to allow me to understand what is being said. Hearing problem!
The headset itself has great sound but connecting it to our tv is proving difficult for me. I have tried to get support with a question I had regarding purchasing another headset. The question I asked was not answered after a few attempts and your customer support never did answer me the last time I asked the question. I am going to visit another sound centre tomorrow to see if they can help me sort out the issue I have with needing a converter. They carry your product so I’m sure I will get the answers I’m looking for from them. As I said, the headset is really good quality but isn’t working for us because no one else can hear the tv. I am not able to unmute the sound from the “menu” so from what I understand, I need a converter but just want to make sure I’m buying the right product because this will add considerable cost to the item we purchased.
- le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page
- appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection